MarketRiders members are periodically invited to attend educational webinars taught by some of the finenst minds in retirement investing. Below is an archive of recent webinars.
How to be a Smart Consumer of Financial Advice
Sheryl Garrett, CFP founder of The Garrett Planning Network, Inc.
In this presentation Sheryl will discuss:
- How financial advisors work and get paid
- Fiduciary v. Suitability standards applied to advisors and why you should care
- How to search for, interview and engage a financial advisor
- What to do if you feel you've been wronged by an advisor
5 Truths Every Investor Must Know
Rick Ferri CFA, Best Selling Author and CEO of Portfolio Solutions LLC
- Learn about the hundreds of new ETFs - which ones can help you and which can hurt you
- Discover how ETFs are classified and compared
- Learn how leveraged and inverse ETFs can wipe you out
- Build the right globally diversified ETF portfolio for your retirement
x Warning: Your Brain May Be Hazardous To Your Wealth!
x How to be a Smart Consumer of Financial Advice
x 5 Truths Every Investor Must Know